Effective date: 2022-11-21
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Services, you will be prompted to provide Us with personal information used to contact or identify you. We collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current postal address
- Your e-mail address and telephone number
- Your date of birth
- Complete payment information
- Employment details
- Proof of identity
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
Upon commencing an online course or accepting our consulting and coaching services, We may also request additional information by way of:
- Queries and questions from your course (instructor)
- Students surveys and polls
- Coursework submissions and assessments
- Telephone, videoconferencing, and personal interactions
How We Collect Information
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data in several different ways, including the following:
- When you register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily completing a customer survey or providing feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Automatic collection of information upon accessing our website
- Information submitted to the company by e-mail
- Enquiries submitted online using our online enquiry form
- Correspondence by way of telephone, video conferencing, or post
- Interactions on any of our social media pages
- Consultations with course instructors and advisers
- Information submission during course enrolment
- Payment information provided when paying for courses
- Additional information required for certification
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored until it is no longer required to provide you with our services and the information you have agreed to receive from us. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Services, as well as monitoring the usage of our Services.
- For other purposes. We will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Services and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your personal data can enable access to multiple functions of our Services that are available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract. Your personal data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase or service contract for products or services you have purchased from Us.
- To contact you. We will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. We will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your personal data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Services, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed with Us.
- Administration information. Your personal data will be used as part of the operation of our website administration practices.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments and e.g. in connection with webinars.
How We Share Your Information
We will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. We will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
- No third-party sharing. We will not share your data with third parties.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Services violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. We utilize a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our Services at your own risk.
FastScaling Ventures UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: FastScaling Ventures UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Address: Lilli-Henoch-Str. 5, 50858 Cologne, Germany
Email: [email protected]